Graduate ResearcherRegister for Job Alert
My client is a global boutique recruitment firm who provide exceptional management consultant talent on a permanent and interim basis in the US, Europe and Middle East.
Due to their outstanding reputation in the market, business is booming, and they are seeking analytical, driven and high calibre graduates to join their close-knit team.
Location - South Kensington London
Salary 23K - 25K
Researcher - The Role
- Placing Senior Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Market mapping around your industry, current trends and senior movements in the field
- Working on allocated projects to assist the career changes of Senior Board/Executive members Identifying leaders in your field, who could implement the changes highlighted
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Researchers
- You will be fully trained in headhunting to help build management consultancy teams across London.
Researcher - The Candidate
- 2:1/1st class graduates, research-based degrees preferable (Top 20 University)
- Strong A Levels and GCSE’s
- An interest in the commercial world; a genuine desire to learn about global market trends, market intelligence, and data analytics
- A passion for working collaboratively in a small team
- A confidence to work with senior level candidates in the Consultancy space
- A drive to build a successful career in market research and talent acquisition
- Ideally undertaken a dissertation or research project
- Commercial experience desirable but not essential
- Extra-Curricular throughout
- Personable, sociable, organised and thorough
Researcher – The Package;
- £20,000 - £30,000 basic salary + bonus structure paid quarterly
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company phone + laptop
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- Quarterly holiday targets
- Exceptional career progression
- Equity options
Apply now for immediate consideration.