Recruitment Consultant - Sales Professionals RequiredRegister for Job Alert
This job has been filled.
Recruitment Consultant - Sales Professionals Required
Are you a sales professional looking to make the natural progression from Sales to Recruitment Consultancy? Perhaps you are becoming stagnated in your current role, or feel as if your hard work hitting targets isn’t being reciprocated with financial rewards and recognition? Is so, read on…
My client, a market-leading Recruitment consultancy based in the city centre, specialises in finding talent in the technology, engineering and sales divisions. They have offices up and down the United Kingdom and are keen to expand into European markets over the next 12 months. They boast a fantastic office culture with unrivalled company benefits and are keen to develop the careers of Sales professionals looking to take the next step!
What does a Recruitment Specialist do?
- Source candidates through different means (LinkedIn, advertising, headhunting).
- Source new vacancies through business development.
- Manage the full 360 Recruitment cycle.
- Pre-screening and prepping candidates.
- Closing deals.
- Meeting with candidates and clients across the city.
- Building relationships with clients and candidates.
What are the benefits for Recruitment Specialists?
- £20K - £23K basic salary + uncapped commission (OTE of £35K year 1, £50K year 2, £70K year 3). These are average OTE’s, the potential to earn more is possible.
- Clear, structured, personal career plan from entry level/Trainee, right up to Associate Director and beyond. We want candidates stepping into Recruitment for the long term.
- Tailored training programme to your strengths and weaknesses.
- One-to-one coaching from the Director of the business.
- Young, professional, vibrant office atmosphere.
- Monday - Friday hours, early finish on a Friday (drinks) - no weekends.
- Brand new office space in the city centre.
- Regular monthly incentives such as all-expenses paid nights out at 5* restaurants in the city centre such as Gaucho, San Carlo, Sexy Fish and more.
- Quarterly holiday incentives, last trips have included Ibiza, Marbella, Cancun, Dubai.
The requirements to become a Recruitment Specialist - APPLY NOW:
We are looking for people with at least 6 months sales experience. This can be in a telesales, business development, account management or sales management setting. Recruitment is a target driven environment, therefore experience in similar backgrounds is pivotal.
Submit your CV today for immediate consideration.