Experienced Recruitment Consultants - LondonRegister for Job Alert
Has COVOID-19 been the nail in the coffin for you and your motivation in your current workplace? Or maybe you’ve been let go? If so, don’t let it slow you down as much as it could and let’s turn this negative into one big positive. My clients are still going full steam ahead with hiring for experienced recruiters, so maybe this work from home period is a blessing in disguise and could be your perfect opportunity to start exploring the market and seeing what else is out there.
About the role
Are you ready to take your recruitment career to the next level? We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant with excellent interpersonal skills to join our clients global recruitment company. They are a fast-paced and growing Recruitment Agency looking for dynamic people to join their team.
Salary - £26,000+
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, job boards, advertising, social media and referrals.
- The first point of contact for candidates, identifying their skills and matching with appropriate vacancies.
- Formatting candidate CV's
- Managing compliance documentation for candidates.
- Prioritising workload
- Sourcing suitable temporary and permanent vacancies from a range of clients and VMS's.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with private clients and with VMS account managers.
- Researching the market, identifying target clients, generating leads and developing business relationships.
- Responsible for updating and cleansing the internal CRM database.
- Providing advice and guidance to candidates regarding specific positions and interviews.
- Working towards daily/weekly/monthly target, responsible for delivering on set targets.
- Potential for leading a team of junior staff
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant
- Well-developed skills in Word Processing (e.g. Microsoft Word), Spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) Emails (e.g. Outlook).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who is goal-oriented and has proven experience of working with a matter of urgency.
- High professional standards
- Ambition to grow relationships through Business Development
- Strong ability to work on own initiative
What they Offer
- Industry-leading Basic pay
- Best Commission structure
- Company incentives including Holidays, Fun Days, Duvet Mornings, Bonuses, Additional Annual Leave.
- Excellent office atmosphere.
- Funded training and development utilising internal and external trainers.
- Excellent internal progression
- Company Gym membership, mobile phone.
Apply today to chat with me about what it is exactly that you are looking for so I can help you find your drive and motivation again!
Disclaimer before you worry about attending interviews and getting infected; Skype and Facetime calls are being used universally going forward.