The role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Generating new business through cold-calling and business development.
- Sourcing candidates through several means (LinkedIn, advertising, headhunting ect).
- Managing the full 360 Recruitment cycle.
- Pre-screening and prepping candidates.
- Closing deals.
- Meeting with candidates and clients across the Netherlands.
- Building relationships with clients and candidates.
The benefits for Recruitment Consultants:
- £20K basic salary + uncapped commission (OTE of £35K year 1, £50K year 2, £70K year 3).
- Clear, structured, personal career plan from entry level/Trainee, right up to Associate Director.
- 1-2-1 training from the founders of the company.
- Young, professional, vibrant office atmosphere.
- Monday – Friday hours, early finish on a Friday with no weekends.
- Work laptop and mobile phone.
- Birthday off.
- Flexi-working once well established.
- Holiday incentives.
The requirements – APPLY NOW:
We are looking for people with a degree and/or 6 months sales experience. A graduate with some telephone based commercial experience will also be strongly considered.
Submit your CV to us and we'll have a look and get in touch with you.