Trainee Graduate Sales Executives - Digital, MarTech & MediaRegister for Job Alert
This job has been filled.
We are recruiting for some fantastic opportunities for graduates who would love to start a career in sales.
You will typically start your career as part of a sales team selling over the phone to a mix of new clients and to existing accounts. You and your team will be constantly meeting deadlines and hitting targets, which can at times be demanding, but also very rewarding (and of course earning commission too)
You can expect a starting basic salary of up to £25,000 per year, plus highly achievable commission (OTE in year one is in excess of £35k) excellent sales training and fantastic benefits.
Who could I work for?
Our clients include:
- well know consumer magazines
- business magazines
- job boards
- digital brands
- international conference producers
- business intelligence companies
- content marketing agencies
- Marketing Technology companies
What are they looking for?
Bright, articulate, tenacious, competitive, inquisitive, resilient, numerate, confident and enthusiastic graduates/of graduate calibre with excellent communication skills. Being a good team player is another key skill that will help you progress up the media sales ladder.
Do I need sales experience?
Sales experience is not essential for these roles as our clients run extensive graduate training schemes which will guide you through all aspects of a commercial sales role. However, some sales experience would be an advantage. Most importantly though you must be able to demonstrate a true desire to work in media sales and above all have a track record of success and achievement.
Why media sales?
- Its an industry that rewards hard work and success.
- You will receive regular pay reviews and tailored uncapped commission schemes - with a realistic 1st year salary of £30k+ (with some companies this is even higher)
- Fast career progression - moving into senior account management, face to face sales, selling creative solutions to well known brands, working closely with media and advertising agencies. Networking at industry events with your clients, attending industry awards. Clear and quick progression into sales management too.
- Amazing benefits and incentives - including: gym memberships, incentive trips abroad, beer o'clock Fridays, duvet days, private health insurance, pension scheme, cycle to work schemes, team building days.
Sales Directors within these companies began their careers as trainee sales executives. Why don't you follow in their footsteps....?
Apply today with your CV or please call us for more information.
Start dates May onwards