Graduate Recruitment ConsultantRegister for Job Alert
This job has been filled.
Looking to break into a career that rewards a fantastic attitude and hard work? Recruitment is the answer.
A career in recruitment can be extremely rewarding for people that wish to work hard and be open-minded to both trying and learning new things, and what better place to do this than the globally acknowledged dominator in Sales & Technology recruitment!
JOB TITLE: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
LOCATION: Epsom, Surrey
PACKAGE: 1st year uncapped OTE £45K, monthly & annual incentives, pool table, table tennis table, fresh fruit daily and much more!
• Experts in sourcing Sales & IT Technical talent globally.
• Established since 1996 and placed over 8,000 candidates across 26 countries!
• Nominated by "The Recruiter" magazine as the top placed specialist sales recruiter 4 years running.
• Mature and accountable culture where competition, passion and the desire to deliver are all mixed with a huge amount of fun.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Honesty integrity, ambition, hard work, goal orientated, teamwork ethic and the ability to listen, learn and grow coupled with superb communication skills.
• Enjoyed success in your life. Whether that's in sport, previous employment, or any other pastime, we want people who are not prepared to settle for anything but the best in what they do.
• Willing to go the extra mile to achieve.
• Work alongside one of the company's top-performing Consultants in order to source candidates for a range of positions within the Analytics, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Marketing and Security technology industries.
• Speak with senior candidates who may or may not be actively looking for a new role, though may be open to the right opportunity and then selling them the role you're recruiting for.
• Communicate with these particular candidates via social media, email or phone in order to arrange times when you can speak to them about the specific position(s) you have in mind.
• Once the candidate(s) has shown interest in the role, you will brief the Senior Consultant as to why you feel they're a great fit for the role you've been tasked with recruiting.
• Clear and a structured path to getting promoted to a Consultant where 2nd-year earnings can reach in excess of £60K OTE and beyond!
Apply today for immediate consideration.