Graduate Recruitment ConsultantRegister for Job Alert
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Benefits:
- £20,000 basic salary plus attractive uncapped commission structure-£35,000 1st year OTE
- Clear progression path-Trainee to Management in 2 years!
- PLUS- Opportunity for remote working- Fast Promotion Opportunities- Bespoke Training & Development- Holiday Incentives- Monthly Team Building Activities
- No cold calling! This is a delivery role!
- Remote working options
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Delivery Consultant) - London
- £20,000+ basic plus excellent commission scheme
- Realistic Year 1 OTE due to huge fee sizes!
- Average fee £20,000!
- Multi-Million turnover business unit with offices in UK and US!
- Recruiting into Software Sales/SAAS Markets.
- COVID: Fortunately the impact has been minimal and they have not stopped expanding.
- Development: You will be given dedicated intensive training from their Director of Training
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Requirements:
- 2.2 Degree or above
- Over 6 months experience in some form of sales environment - Call Centre, Banking, telesales, estate agency, Brokering, mobile phone shops etc.
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Good communication skills
- Determination, drive, ambition, energy and high levels of resilience
The role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant and what it will entail:
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant it will be your job to take the best jobs on the market to our candidates.