Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sales ExperienceRegister for Job Alert
This job has been filled.
Graduates with Sales experience needed! - Recruitment
My client is looking for driven graduates with at least 6 months sales experience to business develop their Tech Sales markets across Europe.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing candidates through several means (LinkedIn, advertising, headhunting ect).
- Pre-screening and prepping candidates.
- Closing deals.
- Meeting with candidates
- Building relationships with ccandidates.
The benefits for Recruitment Consultants:
- £20K basic salary + uncapped commission (OTE of £35K year 1, £50K year 2, £70K year 3).
- Clear, structured, personal career plan from entry level/Trainee, right up to Associate Director.
- Tailored training programme to your strengths and weaknesses.
- One-to-one coaching from the Director of the business.
- Young, professional, vibrant office atmosphere.
- Monday - Friday hours, early finish on a Friday with no weekends.
- Brand new office space in the city centre.
- Regular monthly incentives to all expenses paid night out at 5* restaurants in the city centre such as Gaucho, San Carlo, Australasia and more.
- Quarterly holiday incentives, last trips have included Ibiza, Marbella, Cancun, Dubai.
The requirements - APPLY NOW:
We are looking for people with a degree and 6 months sales experience, or sales professionals with 1 years’ experience as a minimum only. A graduate with some telephone based commercial experience will also be strongly considered.
Submit your CV to us and we'll have a look and get in touch with you.