Websites own cookies
We use only session cookies on this website. We may send to you the following cookies:
(1) JSESSION_ID cookie - alive for your session only if the site is dormant for 30 mins in your browser the sessions elf ends
(2) BACK-URL cookie - alive for your session only if the site is dormant for 30 mins in your browser the sessions elf ends
(3) LinkedIn session cookie - alive for your session only if the site is dormant for 30 mins in your browser the sessions elf ends
How we use these cookies
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to improve the website's usability;
Third party cookies
If you do not want the website to use its own cookies then please use the disable cookies button below, bu tthis may affect your browsing experience.
Effective Date: 10-Nov-2022
Last Updated: 10-Nov-2022
What are cookies?
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferencesCookie Settings
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.