Graduate Recruitment ConsultantRegister for Job Alert
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Graduates Wanted
My Client is looking for 6 x recent graduates to join their growing network of Consultants based in a brand-new office space in Wimbledon. They specialise in sourcing the finest talent in Technology, offering graduates an extensive 12-week training programme and an unrivalled company culture. This company holds a strong market presence meaning you will be contacting high-contingent clients in the market with a well-known brand behind you. Does the idea of being the next graduate that excels from entry level to Senior Consultant in 18 months appeal to you? If so, read on.
What our Client offers a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Up to £35,000 first year earnings, - basic salary of £20,000.
- Trips abroad to locations such as Ibiza and Vegas including an annual Ski trip!
- Lunch Clubs at 5-star Michelin restaurants.
- Opportunity to work internationally.
- Working with some of the biggest brands in the markets.
- Full training and support throughout your career; they understand that it can take time to learn the skills you need to be a successful head-hunter and will guide you through the learning process.
- Their training is run by Directors; they are fully integrated in the company and are always on hand to offer advice or role play difficult situations
- Career progression that suits you; one size does not fit all so they will work with you to ensure that you can progress the way you want to.
- Free gym memberships.
- 1.5-hour lunch break so you can hit the gym.
What they are looking for:
- Degree educated preferred - 2:2 and above.
- Hardworking, resilient, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Interest in Technology or Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious and Self-starter Competitive nature.
- Great work ethic.
- People who are money motivated and have a genuine drive to earn uncapped commission.
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Intensive 12-week training programme and clearly defined progression tracks.
- Monthly coaching from an in-house training expert.
- Market research to identify strong candidates in line with client requirements.
- Pre-screen candidates on the phone and in person.
- Understanding the needs of both clients and candidates.
- Setting candidates up with interviews with clients.
- Prepping candidates for interviews.
- Managing the interview process.
- Networking to build the company and your own personal business & brand.
If you are a graduate with the relevant skillset to carry out this exciting role, apply now for immediate consideration.